Eaglexpress Air Charter Sdn Bhd has been operating since August 2012 as a privately held, global Umrah/Hajj charter operator.
We are always looking for driven and dynamic individuals to be a part of our hardworking team, offering passenger and cargo services to our customers. The airline employs more than 300 staff, mostly based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
To fulfill our desire of delivering excellence in safety, comfort and service standards, the following positions are available for qualified individuals:
- Total flying time of 5000 hours or with B747-400 type rating a minimum 500 hours.
- 1000 hours of jet time on any commercial aircraft.
- Wide-body experience preferred.
Please submit your cover letter and resume/CV to: email@example.com
- A CPL(A) and a multi-engine IR for an aeroplane. The applicant shall also have received instruction in MCC.
- A minimum of 1500 hours of flight time in aeroplanes, including at least.
- 500 hours in multi-pilot operations on commercial aircraft or on B747-400 aircraft type.
- 500 hours as PIC under supervision.
- 500 hours as PIC turboprop.
Please submit your cover letter and CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Please submit your cover letter and resume/CV to: email@example.com
Cabin Crew (With/Without Experience)
- Minimum SPM or preferably graduates from any discipline.
- Height: Male: 170cm | Female: 160cm.
- Weight: Male: 60kg to 75kg | Female: 50kg to 55kg.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 24 to 35 years as at interview date.
- Excellent health and good eyesight.
- Willing to work and be based abroad.
- Hard-working, pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
- Able to write and converse in good English and Malay.
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Marital status : Single.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For cabin crew positions, please provide the following:
- Copies of NRIC & Passport.
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph.
- Copies of Education or other relevant certificates.
- A recent postcard-sized photograph (full body).
- Current CV/resume.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to all successful candidates.
- Assist in handling daily accounting, month-end closing, and reporting.
- Reconciliation of accounting record and prepare statements of account on monthly basic.
- To assist in the issuance of payments (cheques,TT,cash) ensuring all supporting documents are duly signed, filed and in order.
- To maintain a proper and updated filing system for accounting records, correspondence and related documents.
- To assist in the preparation of documents, letters to various parties.
- To assist in other ad hoc tasks and administrative matters as required.
- Responsible for verifying staff reimbursement claims and ensuring they follow company policy.
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Familiar with UBS accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferable Junior Executives specializing in Accounts and Administration duties.
- Job role in Accounting and Administration.
- Positive attitude and independent with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A team player and ability to interact with people at all level.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- Pleasant appearance, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume or CV to: email@example.com